PrepperCon 2018 is taking place at the Mountain America Expo Center (formerly South Towne Expo Center) located at 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
Show info and hours
Friday: 11am-10pm MST
Saturday: 9am-8pm MST
Children 12 and under are free. Tickets are $15.00 for single day admission or $25.00 for two day admission. A discount of $3.00 will also be given for military active or retired and seniors (65 years or older), but these tickets must be purchased at the door with ID.
- PrepperCon has an extensive multi-media marketing campaign which may include any of the following: Social media campaigns through many platforms, TV commercials, billboards, radio buys and live broadcasts, podcasts, print magazine ads, newspapers, ticket distribution through local retailers, national links to prepper and self-reliant organizations, affiliate websites and blogs, email campaigns, and statewide print promotions.
- If you’re an exhibitor, you can also highlight your company’s attendance by linking your website to the Event website, discussing it in your blogs, and promoting it in your store locations with downloadable fliers or posters from our website: www.preppercon.com
- Additional Marketing opportunities can be made available upon request. For information on additional marketing please contact email@example.com
- HOST HOTEL: Courtyard by Marriot Sandy, 10701 S. Holiday Park Drive, Sandy, UT 84070. Special Exhibitor Price: $89 (special price for PrepperCon) and $107 on Wednesday night for King or Double Queen Rooms. Includes: Free shuttle, free internet, pool, fitness center. For $99 ($117 on Wednesday) the rate includes breakfast choices from the grill. Phone: (801) 571-3600
- Partner Hotels: Hampton Inn Sandy, 10690 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, UT 84070 Special Expo Price: $92 (special price for PrepperCon) for a King or Double Queen with free breakfast, shuttle, internet, pool and exercise room. Phone: (801) 571-0800
- Residence Inn Sandy, 270 W. 10000 S. Sandy, UT 84070 Special Price: $89 (special price for PrepperCon) with free breakfast, shuttle, internet, pool and exercise room. Phone: (801) 561-5005
Wired or wireless Internet is only available through the Mountain America Expo Center. The cost is $40.00/day for each device. Contact: (385) 468-2260, (385) 468-2275 (fax) or for “on the spot hook-up” instructions or for application and more options.
- Mountain America Expo Center prohibits exhibitors giving away water or drinks at the events. Candy bowls are permissible, but if you are dealing with food (other than sample size), application must be received by Utah Food Services (the caterer contracted with Mountain America) 1 month prior to the Event to get permission.
- You must also check with the Salt Lake Valley Health Department, (Right Click, choose “Open Hyperlink”) after you are approved with the caterer, to find out if a temporary Food Handler’s Permit is required – it depends on the food. ( A temporary permit may be required for the Event even if you have a current food handler’s permit now) Permits must be applied for at least two weeks before the event. SLVHD is located at 788 E. Wood Oak Lane, Murray, UT Call: (385) 468-3845
- For an application to hand out sample portions of food at your booth, see pages 5-7 in the Exhibitor Information Packet located on the Exhibitor page. Food products in sealed containers and not consumed on the Mountain America Expo Center premises do not need special permits.
- SET-UP (Move-in) is Thursday, May 17th between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. The Event will be in Exhibit Halls 4 and 5 (north side). Come to the main loading dock entrance (east side). There will be a table for Check-in, information, booth location, and pick-up of your exhibitor packet that will include 3 exhibitor badges and 4 complimentary, first day (Friday) admission passes per booth. Sponsor packets will contain appropriate level badges and tickets. Please note that if you have a perimeter space, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 15th if you haven’t received a move-in time. Side perimeter spaces usually have a morning move in time and the back perimeter spaces usually are toward the evening so they don’t block other exhibitors moving in.
- OPENING: Doors for exhibitors will open at 10 a.m. on Friday and 8 a.m. on Saturday. The show will open to the public at 11 a.m. on Friday and close at 9:30 p.m. and 9 a.m. on Saturday and close at 8:00 p.m.
- PARKING: During set-up and take-down, you may park in the Mountain America Parking Lot. Parking at the Mountain America Expo Center is free, however parking fills up quickly. Although there is limited parking on the northeast side of the Exposition center we ask that exhibitors park on the west side of State Street (across the street from the Expo Center), south of Crown Burger during the Event days. It’s important that attendees can access the closest spots. Several of your customers can park throughout the day in one stall or one stall can hold your one car all day! (Awkward sentence, but if you visualize it, you should be laughing!)
- TAKE-DOWN will be any time after 8:05 p.m. (must finish by 11:00 p.m.) on Saturday. No take-downs are permitted until the end of the event and the public has vacated. Your attendees expect to find you and your products at your booth for the whole duration of the show, even if you’ve sold out of products. Please see the Exhibitor Agreement for fee penalties for taking down booths prematurely.
If you need signs or banners, please contact email@example.com if you would like to be referred to our preferred sign company.
Your booth is your leased space with black pipe and draped walls (8′ back wall and 3′ sides). You may bring in your own booth items or order them from our excellent supplier JP Display. They’re equipped to assist you with common items like tables, chairs, carpet, electricity (etc.) or with more sophisticated design arrangements. JP Display (801-523-7083) has their Service Packet posted for downloading on the Exhibitor page of this website. * Please note: If you registered during a special table/chair promotion, you do not need to order those items from JP Display. If you’re unsure or do not need those items, please check with Jenny – firstname.lastname@example.org