PrepperCon 2017 is taking place at the South Towne Expo Center located at 9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070
Show info and hours
Friday: 11am-10pm MST
Saturday: 9am-8pm MST
Children 12 and under are free. Tickets are $15.00 for single day admission or $25.00 for two day admission.
- There will be extensive multi-media marketing by the organizers to include: Social mediawide campaigns, TV, Billboards, Radio, magazines, newspapers, ticket distribution points, national links to prepper and self-reliant organizations, websites and blogs, email campaigns, and statewide print promotions.
- You can also enhance the Event by linking your website to the Event website, highlighting it in your blogs and promoting it in your store locations with downloadable fliers or posters from our website: www.preppercon.com
- Additional Marketing opportunities can be made available upon request. For information on additional marketing please contact email@example.com
- HOST HOTEL: Courtyard by Marriot Sandy, 10701 S. Holiday Park Drive, Sandy, UT 84070. Special Exhibitor Price: $89 (special price for PrepperCon) for King or Double Queen Rooms. Includes: Breakfast, free shuttle, free internet, pool, fitness center. Phone: (801) 571-3600
- Partner Hotels: Hampton Inn Sandy, 10690 Holiday Park Dr., Sandy, UT 84070 Special Expo Price: $79 (special price for PrepperCon) with free breakfast, shuttle, internet, pool and exercise room. Phone: (801) 571-0800
- Residence Inn Sandy, 270 W. 10000 S. Sandy, UT 84070 Special Price: $89 (special price for PrepperCon) with free breakfast, shuttle, internet, pool and exercise room. Phone: (801) 561-5005
Wired or wireless Internet is only available through South Towne Expo Center. The cost is $40.00/day for each device. Contact: (385) 468-2260, (385) 468-2275 (fax) or for “on the spot hook-up” instructions or for application and more options.
- South Towne Exposition Center prohibits exhibitors giving away water or drinks at the events. Candy bowls are permissible, but if you are dealing with food (other than sample size), application must be received by Utah Food Services (the caterer contracted with South Towne) 1 month prior to the Event to get permission.
- You must also check with the Salt Lake Valley Health Department, (Right Click, choose “Open Hyperlink”) after you are approved with the caterer, to find out if a temporary Food Handler’s Permit is required – it depends on the food. ( A temporary permit may be required for the Event even if you have a current food handler’s permit now) Permits must be applied for at least two weeks before the event. SLVHD is located at 788 E. Wood Oak Lane, Murray, UT Call: (385) 468-3845
- For an application to hand out sample portions of food at your booth, see the 2 pages at the end of this packet. Food products in sealed containers and not consumed on the South Towne Expo premises do not need special permits.
- SET-UP (Move-in) is Thursday, April 14th between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. The hall will remain open until 8:30 pm for exhibitors who wish to see other booths and mingle with other exhibitors. The Event will be in Exhibit Halls 4 and 5 (north side). Come to the main loading dock entrance (east side). There will be a table for Check-in, information, booth location, and pick-up of your exhibitor packet that will include 3 exhibitor badges and 4 complimentary, first day (Friday) admission passes per booth. Sponsor packets will contain appropriate level badges and tickets.
- OPENING: Doors for exhibitors will open at 8 a.m. both days. The show will open to the public at 11 a.m. on Friday and close at 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. on Saturday and close at 8 p.m.
- PARKING: During set-up and take-down, you may park in the South Towne Parking Lot. Parking at the South Towne Exposition Center is free, however parking fills up quickly. Although there is limited parking on the northeast side of the Exposition center we ask that exhibitors park on the west side of State Street (across the street from the Expo Center), south of Crown Burger during the Event days. It’s important that attendees can access the closest spots. Several of your customers can park throughout the day in one stall or one stall can hold your one car all day! (Awkward sentence, but if you visualize it, you should be laughing!)
- TAKE-DOWN will be any time after 8:30 p.m. (must finish by 10:30 p.m.) on Saturday. No take-downs until the end of the event and the public has vacated.
If you need signs or banners, our official supplier is: Sign Banner Decal 801-860-1400, Brett@SignBannerDecal.com 1080 West 2180 North, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Your booth is your leased space with black pipe and draped walls (8′ back wall and 3′ sides). You may bring in your own booth items or order them from our excellent supplier JP Display. They are equipped to assist you with common items like tables, chairs, carpet, electricity (etc.) or with more sophisticated design arrangements. JP Display (801-523-7083) will send you their separate Service Packet. * Please note: If you registered during the special table/chair promotion you do not need to order those items from JP Display. If you’re unsure or do not need those items, please check with Jenny – firstname.lastname@example.org