Class Instructor Sign-up
Feel free to fill out a registration form and we’ll consider you for instructing a class for our May, 2018 expo. Please understand however that priority is given to paid and registered exhibitors and sponsors. Generally, non-registered training providers will be added only after exhibitors and sponsors have had an opportunity to sign-up. All speaker and class applications must be submitted NO LATER THAN April 16, 2018- NO EXCEPTIONS because of our deadlines for printing programs and arranging schedules. Please read the following before proceeding:
- PrepperCon staff reserves the right to approve, deny, or cancel classes and workshops according to space availability, interest level from attendees, and overall fit for the expo.
- Class instruction opportunities are provided to exhibitors and sponsors as a free option to increase product exposure and for attendees to enrich their learning experience. The approval or rejection of a class proposal is independent of booth or sponsorship transactions and completing this request form does not guarantee a class space. Please see the Exhibitor Agreement for questions regarding this topic.
- If your class requires a fee for attendees, please indicate in the form and PrepperCon staff will contact you to discuss the details.
- If approved, you will be asked to submit a photo for your bio in the program schedule.
- PrepperCon will need your information before April 1st for online and printed schedules or your class will be dropped from the list.