Page 1 of 3
Below is a map of the Exhibition Spaces available. We’ve expanded this year’s number of booth spaces to accommodate the overwhelming response from 2017’s show where over 270 spaces were filled with over 200 companies represented.
* If you have questions regarding booth space or the registration process, please contact us. Please note that nearly the entire PrepperCon team will be in Europe from November 15th to December 1st. We can return messages with limited availability through email, but phone contact will be intermittent until we return.
Currently, an Early Bird discount of 10% will be applied to the first 50 registered exhibitors. The discounted price is in red below and will be applied at checkout. There are several types of booths with descriptions below.
- Aisle Booths- $495 (Early Bird $445.50) 10 x 10 ft. pipe and draped space with neighboring booths on both sides
- Corner Booths- $625 (Early Bird $562.50) 10 x 10 ft. pipe and draped space located on the end of an aisle, providing increased traffic
- Gun Alley- $285 (Early Bird $256.50) 6ft table and chair for licensed firearms dealers selling firearms
Sponsored Booths- Indicated in yellow, 10 x 10 ft. prime spaces that come free with sponsor level involvement. Contact us about sponsorship and we can tell you which yellow booths are still available because they are not selectable from the shopping cart checkout.
Perimeter Areas- Reserved for vehicles, structures, and other displays that won’t fit in a regular booth space. Perimeter spaces are customized so they vary in size and price. Please email or call +1 (385) 282-6697 for a quote because perimeter areas are not selectable from the shopping cart checkout.
Instructions for Registration:
- Please click on any available booth(s). The booth spaces should turn purple indicating you have properly selected them.
- Perimeter, sponsor booths, stages, and corner areas may be still available, but you will need to contact us to register for these spaces as they will not appear in your shopping cart if you select them.
- Scroll to the bottom of the map and click the “Add to Cart” button. The white shopping cart at the top right of the navigation bar on your screen should turn green indicating the booths were added to your cart. Wait patiently (usually less than 30 seconds) while the system reserves your booths in the system.
- You’ll automatically be directed to the registration page. Complete this page and your billing information. Once purchased, you will receive an emailed receipt and PrepperCon will send you more information about show set-up times, hotel recommendations, etc. as we draw closer to the show. Act now while there’s still availability!